Best Hayward Pool Pump Reviews 2021
Maintaining a swimming pool is not an easy job. In essence, you have to make sure that the chemical balance is ideal while the water in the pool is appropriate for swimming. This might seem easy, but on the face of it, you cannot do all these tasks manually. You need a pump to push water through the pool’s main drain and filtration system to ensure that it is clean and safe for swimming.
Hayward W3SP1580 Power Flo Pool Pump, 1 HP
- The Hayward PowerFlo LX Single-Speed 1 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground pools
- Extra-large debris basket with clear cover keeps pool maintenance to a minimum
- Heavy-duty motor offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- Drain plug provides easy maintenance of pump
Hayward W32025ADC PoolVac XL Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
- The Hayward PoolVac XL Suction Pool Cleaner features patented AquaPilot technology for systematic coverage of the pool floor, walls and coves
- Wide vacuum inlet and unique wing design deliver constant suction power
- Connects directly to the pool’s skimmer or suction port for complete installation in less than 10 minutes (40-foot hose included with cleaner)
- No debris bags to empty reduces the need for frequent maintenance
- Advanced suction design cleans efficiently and quietly for a more peaceful pool environment
Hayward W3SP2610X15 Super Pump Pool Pump, 1.5 HP
- The Hayward Super Pump Single-Speed 1.5 Pool Pump sets the industry standard for efficiency and dependability and is part of the world’s best-selling medium-head pump family
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor and airflow ventilation provide quieter, cooler, more efficient operation
- Extra-large debris basket provides added leaf-holding capacity for less frequent maintenance
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs make for easy strainer cover removal without tools
- Unique service-ease design offers quick 4-bolt access to all internal components for simple servicing
Hayward SP0714T VariFlo Top-Mount Multiport Valve, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Seven position control valve is compatible with any above-ground Pro- or VL Series Sand Filter.
- Sight glass allows you to see when the water is clean and the backwash cycle is complete
- Designed with heavy-duty stainless steel and ABS components to assure maximum quality
- Features easy to use lever-action handle
Hayward W3H400FDN Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Pool and Spa Heater, Natural Gas
- The Hayward Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater delivers premium heating performance for years of reliable, long-lasting comfort
- A durable cupro nickel heat exchanger offers exceptional protection against corrosion and premature failure caused by unbalanced water chemistry
- Industry-leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump run time to provide major energy savings
- Front-panel-only access and intuitive control pad provide easy operation, service and maintenance
- Low NOx emissions meet air quality standards in all low-NOx areas, ensuring low environmental impact
How to pick the Best Hayward Pool Pump for your pool
Hayward Industries, Inc. makes over a dozen pool pumps. It makes pumps for both above ground and in-ground pools. The latest models of pumps for above ground pools are PowerFlo® VS 300, PowerFlo Matrix, PowerFlo LX and PowerFlo II. PowerFlo VS 300 is a variable speed pump mostly known for its energy efficiency. PowerFlo Matrix is a powerful pump for above-ground pools. PowerFlo LX is for both on-ground and above ground swimming pools. It is an affordable pump that delivers on performance as well. PowerFlo II is a superior quality pump known mostly for its self priming feature.
Hayward has more than a dozen pumps for in-ground pools right now. The best Hayward pool pumps in this category are VS Omni™, TriStar® VS and EcoStar®. Other models are also popular among pool and spa owners. The Super Pump® is a bestseller, including the VS variant. MaxFlo VS™ is an energy efficient variable speed pump. TriStar®, which is the preceding model of the VS variant, is a hydraulically efficient pump for in-ground pools. Super II™ and MaxFlo XL™ are for standard sized pools for optimum operations. These are not heavy duty pool pumps. MaxFlo™ is also an entry level pump. Hayward also has booster pumps. TriStar Waterfall is for water features in pools and spas.
Review of VS Omni™
This range of variable speed pool pumps comes with smart pool control. All the pumps in this series are Energy Star certified. These are affordable and easy to use. The pumps have scheduling option. Smart control simplifies daily operations. This range can work with most types of equipments used in pools and spas, including lighting, water features, heaters and sanitization. The integration with Hayward equipments and those of other brands is a breeze. Many pool owners consider this series as a fitting replacement or upgrade.
There are four models of VS Omni. The horsepower range is 1.65, 1.85 and 2.70. All the variants operate on 230V single phase connection and can generate 600 to 3450 RPM. The packages have smart relay, control pad and wiring base unit. The smart control can be accessed remotely through a tablet or phone. The system is compatible with Amazon Alexa and other popular home automation systems. These pumps can save as much as ninety percent of energy compared to ordinary models.